GIFT GIVING JUST GOAT SERIOUS!
As the Holidays descend on Azeroth and beyond, the cheer spreads from person to person, from goat to goat to elf to gnome! Te'Amun's Leadership has decided to host a for the 2016 year with the help of me, Ava! This year's Grinch is Kadalla, the Scowling Ol' Blue Grinch. (Which means nothing.)
•Secret Santa Sign-ups are CLOSED! No ifs, ands, or buts! People has TWO weeks to sign up, sorry 'bout it!
• THY FEAST OF WINTER'S BLESSING! The feast social will be in January but will ICly be taking place in December during Winter's Veil! Why? Because December is a naturally busy month for all across Earth, Azeroth, Draenor, Outland, and beyond! There are exams, baby-makin' and birthin', the Holidays, and so much more! I do not wish to take out people's time for a family in an online game when there is family, friends, themselves, and more. I hope everyone good luck on exams and I wish everyone happy holidays, since not everyone celebrates Christmas (in which I know it's called Secret SANTA!) The feast is open to everyone! As long as the person isn't trolling, I am fine with them attending! The feast is welcome to the guild even if they did not participate in Secret Greatfather Winter (the IC name!) The feast will include a contest!
• The CONTEST! The first contest will be an outfit contest, the person must style the best outfit they suit possible with the Gaudy Winter Veil Sweater! (Don't know what I'm talking about? PM me in game or ask the guild!) The winter outfits will not be allowed to participate because they make an outfit themselves, though the boots and hat are welcomed, just not the chest piece. The 1st place winner will win three thousand gold. Second place will win two thousand gold. Third will win one thousand gold! There may be a second contest, but that is being decided on.
Some dreaded rules:
• You pick who you wish to give gifts to, they might not be participating in the event. Leadership will get NOBODY in the Leadership Platform, I'm watching y'all.
• If there is word of who someone got, they will have their person replaced. If I hear that Epilvik told Rhuua who he got ~3 times, he cannot give gifts; only receive.
• Your gift must be A -REAL- item! One that you can buy and or sell on the Auction House. You may give TRP Ex or GHI items, only if there is one real item in store! This meaning you must give a real item, whilst your newly created item is a *bonus*.
• The gifts must be a quantity of ONE item of your choice! YOU MAY NOT SPEND REAL MONEY FROM THE WOW SHOP ON THIS PERSON- THIS RULES AS UNFAIR. Some people may not be able to afford it.
• The most important rule: HAVE FUN WITH IT. You don't need to spend hundreds or thousands of gold on someone. This is just for fun, even if there are some strict rules.
If someone needs help finding a gift, Ava can always help, ICly or OOCly! With gold and/or suggestions!
(Psst! Grammar mistakes? Spelling errors? I know, I'm too lazy!)